- Cadets of 604 Moose RCACS will be participating in a Mandatory Field Training Exercise at Camp Kasota West from 23-25 November 2018.
- Cadets will participate in a series of safe, challenging, fun, and well-organized activities and classes in which they will learn the material from the PO X490 – Aircrew Survival training required to successfully complete their Proficiency Level.
- Prior to arriving at Mewata on 23 Nov 18, all cadets shall have eaten a meal. No meals will be provided by 604 Moose RCACS on 23 Nov 18.
- Cadets are not permitted to bring personal snacks or food for the weekend, as this has the potential to attract wildlife.
- Cadets are required to be at Mewata Armoury on 23 Nov 18 at 1700hrs for a mandatory kit check prior to departure at 1800hrs.
- Please note that cadets who do not have appropriate clothing for the weather conditions will not be permitted to attend the Field Training Exercise.
- A link to the mandatory kit list is listed at the end of this post. Cadets having questions regarding the mandatory kit list should direct their questions to their chain of command or speak with their Level Officer.
- For the safety of all staff and cadets, all cadets are required to have a signed Inspection Consent form (linked below). If a cadet does not have a signed Inspection Consent form, they will not be permitted to board the bus.
- Cadets will be transported from Mewata Armoury to Camp Kasota by bus.
- Cadets will be eating Meals Ready to Eat (MREs) for the duration of the weekend. For more information please visit the manufacturer’s website. Cadets having specific dietary needs should identify their needs to the Trg O via email.
- Cadets will have potable water for the entire weekend.
- All cadets shall bring a completed Letter of Consent (linked below) on 23 Nov 18.
- Pickup time for cadets at Mewata Armoury on 25 Nov 18 is 1630hrs. Parents: Do not be late picking up your cadet. The staff have important commitments immediately following the exercise.
- In case of emergency, I can be reached at (204) 870-0541 for the duration of the weekend. Should there be any changes to this prior to 23 Nov 18, I will post a separate announcement.
- Questions regarding the exercise may be directed to the undersigned.
604 Moose RCACS