Effective Speaking will run as an optional activity for the next eight Mondays starting 14 Jan 2019, and is open up to all
2IC: Major Bauhuis –
Please Sign up on the Calendar.
TOPICS FOR THE NATIONAL EFFECTIVE SPEAKING COMPETITION 2019
• What is a Canadian?
• 3D Printer Technology – how will it impact our future?
• Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
• How is today’s technology causing gaps in communications?
• How will legalizing cannabis affect our society?
• Why should cadets be involved in fundraising for the program?
• The positive and negative effects of advances in technology.
• What happened to the Avro Arrow and is it time for a new one?
• Peer pressure amongst today’s youth – fact or fiction?
• What is the importance of gender equality in today’s youth?
• How could the cadet program fill the gap in the aviation industry?
• Cadet’s Choice: the Cadet’s Choice must fit into one of these categories: Cadet Life, Science and Technology, Aviation, Canadian History or Citizenship